Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

TEAMSPEED.com present's: Conversations with Sir Mix-a-Lot, Automotive Enthusiast

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
If lamborghini was to grant you one car that does already exist and it could be your only Lambo what would it be?

Old 11-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Primeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Gobbles
As a pioneer of hip hop, what is your opinion of the genre today? What keeps you motivated to continue to contribute after all of these years?

Thanks for being here tonight!
Hmm.. Thats a good question. Where hip hop has lost a little something is social relevance. Groups like Public Enemy and NWA use to give rap the periodic reality check. I really dont try to contribute to the Hip Hop game because it is the best selling music on earth so it doesnt need a spokesman right now. I just love doing music

Old 11-29-2010, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
What was the first car you bought after you got your first check?

Thanks for being here as well. Really cool of you to do!

Teamspeed Junior Member
Primeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud ofPrimeminista has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ferrari FL
This is so cool, Anthony we love the video at the dealership here in Florida! Great to see all the Scuderias!! I think I see our client Jason's car in the video!

So it appears you are a huge Lambo guy but any plans to add an fcar to the stable? Spend time behind the wheels of the new 458 yet? Would love to hear you thoughts on it if you have as I heard the line in your video "...458 on order"
Man we live in Scud central up here. I bought my LP640 in Florida

Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Which is your favorite non-Lamborghini in your amazing collection and why?

Old 11-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by jmusser3r
What was the first car you bought after you got your first check?

Thanks for being here as well. Really cool of you to do!
Well I'm a bit embarrassed to say but I bought a brand new 500SEL and stripped it and painted it candy red (what a dumb ass move). I am so ashamed of myself on that one

Old 11-29-2010, 08:56 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the forum, Baby Got back song is a classic and is going to be timeless. Good to have you here!

What is your favourite SUV ?

Old 11-29-2010, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
What is your all-time favorite car that you have owned or currently own?

Old 11-29-2010, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by BigE
Which is your favorite non-Lamborghini in your amazing collection and why?
of all the cars I've owned my fav NON lambo was probably a tie between my old 512TR and my 2009 Porsche 997 turbo Cab

Old 11-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by jmusser3r
What is your all-time favorite car that you have owned or currently own?
The Lamborghini Murc LP 640 by far

Quick Reply: TEAMSPEED.com present's: Conversations with Sir Mix-a-Lot, Automotive Enthusiast