Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Who'd You Buy for and What Would Get?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Who'd You Buy for and What Would Get?

So i was thinking about this last night while me and my uncle were watching barrett-jackson, if you had the money and was going buy someone a car of there dreams who would it be and what would you get them?

I would get my uncle a 63' Chevrolet Corvette Split Window Coupe, he has huge corvette love but doesn't have the funds to purchase one himself.

Attached Images  
Old 09-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'd buy my Dad his old '64 1/2 Porsche 356 and restore it... It was such late production that it had 911 brakes and seats. It was Champagne Gold like this:

Old 09-20-2010, 02:16 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I'd buy Bonita an Audi of her choice and a Rothmans Dakar Rally 911 (not the 959) and a Delta Integrale Evo 1 (Not the Evo 2) for myself becuase I've been such a good boy. And then I would buy MexicoBlue an Alitalia Lancia Stratos so he could create a Lancia sub-forum.