Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

new member - my VW Phaeton 5.0 V10 BiTurbo

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 05:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Glad to see someone else owning a Phaeton. Amazing and understated cars and I'll never sell mine.

Old 08-26-2010, 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished road
thanks a lot to everybody

Old 08-26-2010, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
Welcome! Glad to see someone else owning a Phaeton. Amazing and understated cars and I'll never sell mine.
i see you have one too . some pics with it please . i love this car and i am glad that i am not the only one

Old 08-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by McRae
love the Pheaton...!!!
thanks . i like this car a lot . i had a one M3 2004 model and one M5 2002 model , but now i want to stay with the family and i need a family car with nice engine

Old 08-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM.
Nice car with really great engine! Especially the torque.
Do you also have seat cooling? I was so surprised that it works so well and it's so nice in summer, when I test drove the Phaeton. Never saw that in any car again.

Old 08-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sweet ride, i have always liked the Phaetons very cool

Old 08-27-2010, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Turboholic
Welcome to the TEAM.
Nice car with really great engine! Especially the torque.
Do you also have seat cooling? I was so surprised that it works so well and it's so nice in summer, when I test drove the Phaeton. Never saw that in any car again.
Yes i have seat cooling front and back , also seat heating front and back

Old 08-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! great car! I love the two tone interior, it works well with the black exterior. Does it have a nice typical V-10 sound, or is it watered down?

Old 08-27-2010, 07:19 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Its a fantastic car, welcome to the forum

Old 08-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
That is truley bad ass! Cant wait for more pics, very cool!

Quick Reply: new member - my VW Phaeton 5.0 V10 BiTurbo