Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Does anyone own or have driven a Wiesmann?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone own or have driven a Wiesmann?

Such cool cars!!

Wiesmann - The individualist manufacturer - Home

Old 08-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura about
I used to see a MF5 all the time when I lived in Munich, takes your breath away when you see it in person.

Old 08-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Love them. One of my favorite car manufacturers in the world, for sure.

Old 08-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PeteV
I used to see a MF5 all the time when I lived in Munich, takes your breath away when you see it in person.
You did?? Do you have pictures??

How was the fit and finish? Overall impressions ownership wise?

Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Love them. One of my favorite car manufacturers in the world, for sure.
+1

Attached Images     

Last edited by STOPPIE; 08-18-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura aboutPeteV has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
You did?? Do you have pictures??

How was the fit and finish? Overall impressions ownership wise?

It looked really nice, definitely not cheaply made. I didn't look at the interior though. It's hard to tell from the pictures how low and wide it really is. I don't know anything ownership wise, I just saw it around.

I never had a camera with me, but then I stumbled upon this picture on the internet. I think its the same car because it has the same colors/wheels, and despite the Stuttgart plate the building in the background in the Allianz Arena in Munich:

Attached Images  
Old 08-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Mega Cool Cars!!!

Old 08-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PeteV
It looked really nice, definitely not cheaply made. I didn't look at the interior though. It's hard to tell from the pictures how low and wide it really is. I don't know anything ownership wise, I just saw it around.

I never had a camera with me, but then I stumbled upon this picture on the internet. I think its the same car because it has the same colors/wheels, and despite the Stuttgart plate the building in the background in the Allianz Arena in Munich:

Old 08-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
very cool cars, love the white/ red combo

Old 08-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I always thought these were awesome. We will have to get more info from the euro members, unless someone pulled a highline and imported one into the states.

Old 08-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Car is so sexy.....something about it is very desireable.

Quick Reply: Does anyone own or have driven a Wiesmann?