Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

London street..FULL of exotics..amazing

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 06:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to all
London street..FULL of exotics..amazing

YouTube - The Great London-Arabic Supercar Motorshow

not sure I have ever seen so many on a public street as this..including a Koenigssegg.....

Old 07-17-2010, 07:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Delicious vid

Old 07-17-2010, 07:59 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Lots of nice cars, why london is congested and not a lot of parking. I personally like to walk or use the public transport in London.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
why do these people ship thier cars to London? The roads and traffic suck! Do they go on some drives out of the town? Going 15mph in a Lambo all day would get old!

Old 07-17-2010, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fat cab
why do these people ship thier cars to London? The roads and traffic suck! Do they go on some drives out of the town? Going 15mph in a Lambo all day would get old!
Because it gets hot as f*ck in the ME in the summer. I guess the best explanation as to why these guys drive from the Dorchester to Harrods and back all day is because they can.

Old 07-17-2010, 12:44 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
Because it gets hot as f*ck in the ME in the summer. I guess the best explanation as to why these guys drive from the Dorchester to Harrods and back all day is because they can.
Cant they go a bit north and hit some nice hills?

Old 07-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Cant they go a bit north and hit some nice hills?
Sure but that's not really their primary interest, I mean they drive around in pink Lamborghinis ffs.

Old 07-17-2010, 12:46 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Its not about the heat, our great grand parents lived in houses that have no a/c, worked in the heat during the summer and compared to our living standards those were very harsh times; imagine trying to sleep in a humid environment with humidity above 60% in some days with the temperature 50c. Sadly the fact is they want to attract attention( obvious by the lunatic driving, revving etc), some of them are from the Ruling family(easy money), get chicks, showoff and act/feel like they are a superstar. I am not stating it for all people who ship their cars from the ME.

The message I am trying to say is that they are representing the middle east, I hope they understand that loud music, fast driving in clogged city streets and loud revs isnt a very nice presentation. They could maybe do a gathering at a Track silverstone, nurburgring etc and get their adrenaline pumped if they were true enthusiasts rathe than posers and not on the streets of london.

Article of the complains from summer 2009
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...-neighbours.do

Last edited by MeanMachine; 07-17-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:48 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Sure but that's not really their primary interest, I mean they drive around in pink Lamborghinis ffs.
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Its not about the heat, our great grand parents lived in houses that have no a/c, worked in the heat during the summer. Sadly the fact is they want to attract attention ( obvious by the lunatic driving, revving etc), get chicks, showoff and act/feel like they are a superstar. I am not stating it for all people who ship their cars from the ME.
Being from South FL, I know the drill...

Old 07-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Its not about the heat, our great grand parents lived in houses that have no a/c, worked in the heat during the summer. Sadly the fact is they want to attract attention ( obvious by the lunatic driving, revving etc), get chicks, showoff and act/feel like they are a superstar. I am not stating it for all people who ship their cars from the ME.
I stand corrected, you summed it up perfectly.

Quick Reply: London street..FULL of exotics..amazing