Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Interested in being a part of the prestigious driving club?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
RacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to all
Interested in being a part of the prestigious driving club?

PALM BEACH DRIVING CLUB OFFERS SEASONAL MEMBERSHIP

The Palm Beach Driving Club is offering a limited new seasonal membership for those interested in being a part of the prestigious driving club hosted at Palm Beach International Raceway.

This limited new seasonal membership offers the opportunity to sample the PBDC with numerous track sessions under the lights of the two-mile, 11-turn road course. It also presents the opportunity for participation in off-site events.

The membership is offered May through November in a 16-week consecutive time period. The membership is a “track only” benefit and does not include guest privileges or other associate member benefits.

If you chose to be an associate, founder or corporate membership once the seasonal membership has concluded, $1,000 will be credited to the new membership.

The cost of the seasonal membership is $6,000 and must be paid in full at time of contract. The seasonal membership is a term of four months which includes approximately 15 driving session.

For more information on this exciting new membership to the Palm Beach Driving Club contact Jaime Lynn Moses at 561.578.5606 or jmoses@racepbir.com

www.palmbeachdrivingclub.com

Attached Images  
Old 06-07-2010, 10:58 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Somehow, I do not think that this would help me in trying to get my wife to agree to move to PB...

I sooooooooooooooo wish I was just slightly nearby.

Old 06-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
RacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to allRacePBIR is a name known to all
Once a week you are able to leave buisness at the office and come to a safe place to see what your car is made of. We also have great shopping for your wife!
or you could just show her the picture taken at the track!

Attached Images