Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

who hates the cops ?! traffic police in bah !

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 04:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tips
^^

i absolutely hate the cops here, i fakn get stoped every single time i use my evo, imagine i got stoped last month and they impounded the car, i sent someone to release it and he gets stoped again as he was transportin the car to my house
typical

Old 05-30-2010, 05:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
how do you guys get in so much trouble with the police is beyond me! the traffic police here are actually nice guys most of the time! I haven't gotten a ticket in the past 10 years maybe one parking ticket but nothing else.

Old 05-30-2010, 05:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by edbhr
how do you guys get in so much trouble with the police is beyond me! the traffic police here are actually nice guys most of the time! I haven't gotten a ticket in the past 10 years maybe one parking ticket but nothing else.
racing bikes & police dont usually get along ..

Last edited by hamadjamsheer; 05-30-2010 at 06:19 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by edbhr

duude r u kidding me, cops would swoosh past me, slam on their brakes, drive behind me, and pull me over, this has hapend 4 times maybe, the exhaust is the reason, its perfectly legal (passes the trafic checkup everytime) but theyl try their best, and twice theyv tried to give me a ticket, get this, because the front numb plate isnt at the center of the car where the intercooler is

Old 05-30-2010, 06:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
^^I guess Im just lucky then.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tips
duude r u kidding me, cops would swoosh past me, slam on their brakes, drive behind me, and pull me over, this has hapend 4 times maybe, the exhaust is the reason, its perfectly legal (passes the trafic checkup everytime) but theyl try their best, and twice theyv tried to give me a ticket, get this, because the front numb plate isnt at the center of the car where the intercooler is
sorry I disagree. you'd have to be doing something else wrong to get ALL this attention you claim. Cops leave you alone if you aren't an idiot.

Old 05-31-2010, 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
hmmmm i think iv just mentioned that the exhaust would be the reason, its loud but it aint illegal, plus the car is an evo, cops dnt like those, they didnt like it in the states either, id get pulled over for my alpine head unit

Old 05-31-2010, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Captain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond repute
^ you forgot the cops that gave Gattam's evo a ticket for having a (modified wing)

Old 06-01-2010, 03:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Captain Stradale
^ you forgot the cops that gave Gattam's evo a ticket for having a (modified wing)
they did ?? retards !

Old 06-01-2010, 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
!!!!

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: who hates the cops ?! traffic police in bah !