Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

New wheels for the Phaeton

Old 10-20-2008, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Effin' wow. Love it.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
wow huge improvement congrats how did you have the foresight that the S8 wheels would look so great on the Phaeton, you should change the center caps with something from VW if it would fit other than that the car looks amazing

Old 10-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the compliments! I'm undecided what I will do with the Audi centercaps. There are no direct replacements and there is no guarantee that the blank caps that are used on the replica wheels made by Hartmann will fit. I may have to modify them myself.

Old 08-25-2010, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished roadBugattiGalibier is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mkell
Previously our Phaeton had a set of 20" Antera 343 wheels with the centers painted to match. Well, after a few years of ownership, it was time for a refresh.

Overall, I am very happy with the new look. I still like thew old ones, but this is an entirely new look in my opinion - much more sporty, clean, and a good contrast to the previous setup. Plus, the black and chrome look is starting to get played out IMHO.

Even though I did not purchase these from him, I would like to say thank you to Andrew at RedlineMotorworks - one of our site sponsors. He responded quick to help even though they don't stock the wheels. I'd highly recommend talking to Andrew first for any of your needs.

Anyways, here's how it turned out:

Before: Antera 343

After: OEM Audi S8
nice car , very nice wheels