Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!

Old 07-17-2010, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!

That is my first post on here. Just would like to share my happiness with the new garange and my collections...

Attached Images           
Old 07-17-2010, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond repute
Um.. dude is that your house?? Where is that? I'm like 100 times more impressed with the architecture than any of the vehicles!

Old 07-17-2010, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
more pics about my favorite RS2 and some others...

Attached Images           
Old 07-17-2010, 11:55 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
ok wow, nice try buddy.... Geez I really don't understand people!

Old 07-18-2010, 12:03 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Are you Tony Stark?

Old 07-18-2010, 12:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Jetpilot718
Um.. dude is that your house?? Where is that? I'm like 100 times more impressed with the architecture than any of the vehicles!
This is my villa rebuilded from an old house in Taipe county. I love the architecture and furnitures as well...

Attached Images           
Old 07-18-2010, 12:58 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
nice cars but i could care less about them, post more pics of your house!

Old 07-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
What an incredible collection and even more incredible architecture! They compliment eachother so nicely! I love how the very modern graphic lines in the architecture contrast with the sleek curves on the R8

Old 07-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
überüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished road
WOW Sir, you have an amazing "villa" and an amazing collection, maybe if I live a good life I can be sent there when I die!!! You own a dream house and is very tastefully done! PROPS TO YOU!!!!

Old 07-18-2010, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great Audis and all, but... your house/garage is one of the coolest I've seen! Please keep the pics coming! Your place is beautiful. It looks very relaxing.

I love that Audi bike too.

Welcome to the Team, btw!

Last edited by Alzilla; 07-18-2010 at 11:09 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!