Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Ford GT Goes Back to Man Cave!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ford GT Goes Back to Man Cave!

After an action packed day filled with high horsepower, tire shredding and the destruction of my GoPro HERO2, even the beastly Ford GT has to go to sleep sometime! I thought that you all would appreciate this garage!

Old 11-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow what a beautiful collection and garage. What happened to your GoPro???? One of my buddies lost his mid drive off his hood

Now everytime I put mine on I cross my fingers haha

Old 11-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Wow what a beautiful collection and garage. What happened to your GoPro???? One of my buddies lost his mid drive off his hood

Now everytime I put mine on I cross my fingers haha
I was in a hurry and mounted the damn thing incorrectly - it was completely my fault, not GoPro. Thankfully, it only took a spill at 50mph rather than 150mph+!! It got a little scratched and beat up but it still works like a charm - beast.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
My OCD is killing me right now.

The flags on the walls behind the cars don't match what's parked there. Nice video though great perspective, glad to hear the GoPro was ok.

Old 11-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Chris G
I was in a hurry and mounted the damn thing incorrectly - it was completely my fault, not GoPro. Thankfully, it only took a spill at 50mph rather than 150mph+!! It got a little scratched and beat up but it still works like a charm - beast.
Very good to hear! Those little things can take a beating for sure!