Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Roark Industrial Solutions - GoJak Jack Dolly and other Zendex Tools

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Roark Industrial Solutions - GoJak Jack Dolly and other Zendex Tools

I am proud to announce that I am now an official dealer for Zendex Tools. Zendex is the original and sole manufacturer of GoJak Self Loading Dollies, RakJak Pneumatic Jacks, and some other specialty tools. Contact me anytime with questions or requirements! Made in the USA!

GoJak Jack Dolly The Faster Caster System™
SELF LOADING DOLLIES
Just Jack & Go Without Air, Oil or Electricity

GoJak® Model 4100 ™ - Aircraft and other vehicles to 4,100 lbs.; Tire widths to 7”

GoJak® Model 4500 Super Slick™* - Vehicles to 4,500 lbs.; Tire widths to 20”

GoJak® Model 5000™ - Vehicles to 5,000 lbs.; Tire widths to 9”

GoJak® Model 6200™ - Vehicles to 6,200 lbs.; Tire widths to 13”

Zendex Tools from RoarkIndustrialSolutions.com - YouTube

GoJak Self Loading Jack Dolly - YouTube

RakJak Pneumatic Jack for quick air-jacking from RoarkIndustrialSolutions.com - YouTube

Old 01-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Here's my discounted pricing guys. Units are in stock at the factory and normally ship same day. Contact me anytime with questions.

GoJak® Model 4500 Super Slick™* - Vehicles to 4,500 lbs.; Tire widths to 20” ($203.82 ea)

GoJak® Model 5000™ - Vehicles to 5,000 lbs.; Tire widths to 9” ($152.68 ea)

GoJak® Model 6200™ - Vehicles to 6,200 lbs.; Tire widths to 13” ($215.51 ea)