Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Please give a warm Teamspeed.com welcome to Phil from Garagewallwraps.com!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MarkM
Amazing work and your site is really nice!
I second both of those notions.

The one with the shield exploding through the wall is insane!!!

Old 05-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome, very cool product and great work! After browsing your site, I need to figure out a room to do this in!

Old 05-12-2008, 09:51 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Product looks awesome! Welcome to the team.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
formula1champ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice work! Welcome to TS!

Old 05-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Motion is just really niceMotion is just really niceMotion is just really niceMotion is just really niceMotion is just really niceMotion is just really niceMotion is just really niceMotion is just really niceMotion is just really niceMotion is just really niceMotion is just really nice
Wow... Very good work. Awesome stuff!!!

Old 05-13-2008, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Hovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond reputeHovik has a reputation beyond repute
Phil is awesome. He has sponsored many Exotics Rally charity events also. Great guy running a tight shop!

Old 05-13-2008, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
gwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nicegwraps is just really nice
Glad to be a part of the Garage Forum!

Name:  01.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  146.9 KB

Name:  02.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  140.8 KB

Name:  05.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  157.1 KB

Name:  06.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  137.0 KB

Name:  07.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  142.6 KB

Name:  04.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  161.6 KB

Name:  03.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  175.4 KB

Thanks for the warm welcome, it is great to be a part of such a cool forum. By now you have seen what we do.........custom murals for your garage. That is our business model, however they will work in any part of your home or business.

Here is a little bit about me. I have been in the commercial vehicle graphics business for 10 years. My company G Dezine Ltd. specializes in digital vehicle wraps. My company is one of the rare few in my industry that does the design, printing, and installation all in house. Most companies outsource at least one of these processes. Oh yeah, almost forgot.......I eat sleep and breath everything cars!
With that being said, last summer I was bored with my garage so I decided to put a huge pic of my car on the wall that I printed myself. Never being satisfied with anything I do, I ripped it down in a day and decided to do a full wall wrap. I realized I was on to something because I myself though that this was just the coolest thing possible on a garage wall. My motto all my life has been "Go Big, or go home". So within a month after "playing" with my garage I formed a second company, designed a logo, and started advertising my services in Dupont Registry where we are still currently an advertiser.
My goal is to help other automotive enthusiast around the world enjoy their automotive collection just a little bit more through my wall murals. You will see great things from us. I am constantly evolving the business to have a little something to offer for everyone. I will personally help you create the garage of your dreams! Just call me, e-mail me, or stop by my shop if you are in the NYC area. Browse my site to see what we are all about, and please contact me personally to answer any questions you may have. Garages will never be viewed the same again thanks to me! I will be sure to post pics on a reg. basis of the exciting garage projects we are working on. I am in the process of prepping my walls for a brand new scheme in my garage......................
the world is not ready for what I will be unveiling! Stay tuned.
Turn your speakers on and check out my website.

Old 05-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
verone24 is an unknown quantity at this point
amazing work

Old 05-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awesome wall wrap of the Rialto bridge! For a Ferrari or Lambo enthusiast I assume??

Old 05-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Phil glad to see you here man, we have met tons of times and been on runs together

Lynmor actually told me to call you to wrap my car, we'll talk soon !!

Martin

Quick Reply: Please give a warm Teamspeed.com welcome to Phil from Garagewallwraps.com!