Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Garage floor finishing brand recommendation?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
Garage floor finishing brand recommendation?

I am having my garage floor finished, can anyone recommend a brand? Looking for something that will not crack or peel and can withstand a Colorado winter.

thanks!

//Anders

Old 07-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
DIY or have someone else doing it? If the latter, then check out premiergarage.com

Old 07-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My recommendation would be RaceDeck or have the floor polished and stained.

I also have a colleague that manufactures commercial floor coatings. Shoot me an e-mail at james.roark@indoff.com and I can help you.