Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Member mo111666's garage!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Mohd, we need more and better pix
I "might" be coming to Bahrain soon, I could be of service

Old 11-04-2010, 01:31 AM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
What an incredible collection of cars. You so many of the greats in there, great taste. Thank you for taking the time to share with us all.

Your Cobra was featured on a US show called "Chasing Classic Cars" they showed it in the Amelia Island auction last week and Monterey auction just last night. Congrats!

Old 11-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
mo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to all
Thanks again guys, very much appreciated

i promise i will get better and more pics of the collection asap, there is a very little i can do all the way over here ... Captain please pass by the garage when you got the time and take better pics (maybe interior shots aswell)..

Let me know when your coming to Bahrain Stephan, we can meet up if im there ...

Old 11-04-2010, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
mo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to allmo111666 is a name known to all
just a full view of the garage .....

Attached Images  
Old 11-04-2010, 07:05 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ !

Old 11-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
All this and the guy only has three light blue reps squares??

Old 11-04-2010, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Captain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mo111666
Thanks again guys, very much appreciated

i promise i will get better and more pics of the collection asap, there is a very little i can do all the way over here ... Captain please pass by the garage when you got the time and take better pics (maybe interior shots aswell)..

Let me know when your coming to Bahrain Stephan, we can meet up if im there ...
will do, next time im there..

Originally Posted by GrayTT
All this and the guy only has three light blue reps squares??
must spread rep .befor....blah blah blah

Old 11-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Really liking the last garage pic. REP!

Old 11-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Azooz335 is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought I'd give you guys a couple of stories about my personal experience with the collection in Mo's garage.

First off I'd just like to say that almost all of the cars see track time at the Bahrain International Circuit, not just the modern cars but also the classics.

I remember going with Mo in his old 599 and the 250 GTO to attend the Ferrari track day at the BIC. The guys who came from ferrari wouldnt let anyone else on the track when the 250 GTO was taking some laps which by the way sounds amazing screaming down the straights.

It was at that Ferrari event that we got a chance to test drive the then new 430 scuderia. Shortly after that Mo ordered a 16M which I remember would shake the whole neighbourhood. It's been replaced with the 458which was scary fast around the BIC, I've never been so tense in a car before.

Thank god you replaced the LP640 spyder with the 670 SV I remember how we would be roasting like chickens even with the AC on full blast there was no use we would still get out the car with our shirts soaked in sweat.

I'll keep the other stories for later since I don't have time to finish them off but enjoy Mo and hopefully we'll get some better pics with the interiors next time you're back.

By the way Mo where's the E-Type?

Old 11-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
moe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enough
on board il3iziz

Quick Reply: Member mo111666's garage!