Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
barebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond repute
That RS2 has me in love! Collection and home go nicely together. Good play sir.

Old 07-18-2010, 07:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lovely setup there.

Old 07-18-2010, 06:31 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
rs2-is-the-secks.

they-launch-harder-than-a-mclarenf1.

Old 07-18-2010, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
impressive house and collection, enjoy them in the best of health and welcome to the team.

Old 07-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
So, you like Audi's then?

Old 07-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
RS2 FTW. I like the 599XX

Old 07-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
Love the design of the house and garage. The RS2 is gorgeous.

Old 07-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
neversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond repute
absolutely gorgeous place!

Old 07-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
I was in Taipei for 2 weeks, and saw nothing remotely interesting. We were in NTU and Tienmu, and didn't even see a B7 S4 Avant.

I gotta look you guys from Taiwan up the next time I am there.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by stuka
I was in Taipei for 2 weeks, and saw nothing remotely interesting. We were in NTU and Tienmu, and didn't even see a B7 S4 Avant.

I gotta look you guys from Taiwan up the next time I am there.
S4 is not popular here. I think there won't be more than 5 cars in the whole country.

Next time you should go to the hot area around Taipei 101 tower. You will see many super cars especially at night.

Quick Reply: Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!