Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!

Old 03-27-2012, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This is the kind of thread that worth reading and looking every single page! Each page has more and more pictures. I'm in love with the house, details and the cars!

Congratulations buddy, you definitely have a damn good taste!

Thank you for sharing...

Old 05-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura about
My wife and I are in the planning stages of our own modern home and your home will certainly add to our inspiration. We're both car enthusiasts (and she's a Hello Kitty fan like your wife) so this serves us well. Thanks for sharing!

-T

Old 05-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tomfish038 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Im jealous of the house. It is AMAZING!

Old 06-21-2012, 07:37 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tim@POTML You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow, What a amazing house and collection. Thank you for sharing!

Old 11-16-2012, 05:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
AudiKlo43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Jimmy ( I hope I can cally you by name, cause we don't know each other! )

I am not the only person impressed with your house, garage, cars and style. So I just wanted to add my fully-amazed-comment to this thread.
I also collect modelcars ( Audi only ! ) so I really appreciate your miniatures collection too and I know that many models there are really hard-to-find items.

The best thing is that all of us here share the same passion. I also share miniature passion with you. My collection of cars and miniatures is not so impressive, but I don't fell the jealousy, just great joy and happiness over your fantastic taste and your impressive collection.

Wish you all the best and look forward for some more pics and maybe some closer shoots of miniatures ( I've sent you a PM. )

It was great to read this long thread! I was visiting Teamspeed since many months and always came back to your thread, now I decided to register and I'm happy to be here with all of you!

Good luck and all my best regards!
Piotr from Poland

Old 11-16-2012, 08:10 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
^Witamy na Teasmspeed.
Welcome.

Sent from my communicator.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by AudiKlo43
Hello Jimmy ( I hope I can cally you by name, cause we don't know each other! )

I am not the only person impressed with your house, garage, cars and style. So I just wanted to add my fully-amazed-comment to this thread.
I also collect modelcars ( Audi only ! ) so I really appreciate your miniatures collection too and I know that many models there are really hard-to-find items.

The best thing is that all of us here share the same passion. I also share miniature passion with you. My collection of cars and miniatures is not so impressive, but I don't fell the jealousy, just great joy and happiness over your fantastic taste and your impressive collection.

Wish you all the best and look forward for some more pics and maybe some closer shoots of miniatures ( I've sent you a PM. )

It was great to read this long thread! I was visiting Teamspeed since many months and always came back to your thread, now I decided to register and I'm happy to be here with all of you!

Good luck and all my best regards!
Piotr from Poland
No prob Piotr! I will take some detail pics of my miniature collections then share them with you here. Just wait please....

Old 11-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
AudiKlo43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by chuangs4
No prob Piotr! I will take some detail pics of my miniature collections then share them with you here. Just wait please....

That's great! Thank you very much Jimmy !

Old 11-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
zuki is on a distinguished roadzuki is on a distinguished road
This is without a doubt one of the most amazing houses that I have seen. The stunning architecture AND a beautiful collection of Audis.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
amazing taste in cars, architecture, sound system and whole 9 yards.

thanks for sharing.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!