Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ludas
I am truly blown away by your amazing house and your taste in cars, especially since you have done so much work yourself on the RS2.

You have some crazy architecture in your house like the hole where you can look down on your R8 and which can be closed by some kind of banner. Very interesting.

Will you have enough space in your garage for all your cars when the R8 GT arrives?
That is my design "moon roof" which is custom made from a factory R8 banner. It can be controlled by the remote controller very easily.

The full capacity of this garage is 5 cars. However for the pratical use I will keep only 4 cars in this garage. That means I need to trade this R8 for the GT in the near future.

Attached Images     
Old 08-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
rccq is an unknown quantity at this point
This is an amazing home you have do you have a gym? The RS2 hmmmm the best i've ever seen the other 2 are great also. Look like you you have enough room for S1 as well, which would look fanastic in this very moden stable.
jealous jealous jealous jealous lol....

Old 08-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chuangs4
That is my design "moon roof" which is custom made from a factory R8 banner. It can be controlled by the remote controller very easily.

The full capacity of this garage is 5 cars. However for the pratical use I will keep only 4 cars in this garage. That means I need to trade this R8 for the GT in the near future.
Thanks for the pictures! I really like the idea of the "moon roof".
Too bad you are gonna get rid of the R8 but I guess if there's one car the R8 GT can replace then it's your current R8
Hope you get your new car soon. Can't wait for the pics

Old 08-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Whoa check out all the linkbacks, this thread is getting insane traffic.

Old 08-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
as a HUGE fan of Audi's I am in AWE of your collection (and the house isn't bad either)

Old 08-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Still Lost
as a HUGE fan of Audi's I am in AWE of your collection (and the house isn't bad either)
I was another AWE fan while been crazy in tuning my S4. Remember this? a AWE innovation??

Attached Images  
Old 08-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Ludas
Thanks for the pictures! I really like the idea of the "moon roof".
Too bad you are gonna get rid of the R8 but I guess if there's one car the R8 GT can replace then it's your current R8
Hope you get your new car soon. Can't wait for the pics
If I cannot find a good buyer I will keep both in the mean time. Maybe we will see R8 twins in this garage soon.

Last edited by chuangs4; 08-12-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by rccq
This is an amazing home you have do you have a gym? The RS2 hmmmm the best i've ever seen the other 2 are great also. Look like you you have enough room for S1 as well, which would look fanastic in this very moden stable.
jealous jealous jealous jealous lol....
S1 is the only Audi symble in my mind but it is very difficult to buy a good condition one in the used car market. Even if the car is good the price should be so unbeatable!

Old 08-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Some other spaces related to this garage.....First to see is my home theater room. Through the large window I can also see my R8.....

Attached Images        
Old 08-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
Originally Posted by chuangs4
I was another AWE fan while been crazy in tuning my S4. Remember this? a AWE innovation??
That look similar to what Champion Racing had with their SCCA World Challenge B5 S4s.

http://www.motortrend.com/test/112_0..._s4/index.html

Last edited by CinqueValvole; 08-12-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!