Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Which One and WHY
HTC One X
36.36%
Nexus
18.18%
Galaxy S3
45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Looking for new smartphone

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 04:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Looking for new smartphone

Hi all. Looking for a new smartphone alongside my BB, have to choose between HTC One X, Galaxy S3 (heard S2 wasn't wow) and Nexus

What are your thoughts? I'm totally lost!

Thanks!

Old 05-24-2012, 04:54 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Wait for the iPhone 5.

Old 05-24-2012, 05:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Wife has the 4S which I usually steal to fiddle with the apps lol its okay I like it but I want something different.

Old 05-24-2012, 05:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have the Nexus and it works great but I recommend big hands!

Old 05-24-2012, 06:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
they tell me the S3 can do everything better than my galaxy Note
and if it is a bit smaller then it could be better suited for you if you did not like the size of the Note

hence, S3

Old 05-24-2012, 06:58 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Iphone,case closed

Old 05-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Personally, I'd go with the iPhone 4S or hold out for the 5... But until then, go with the Nexus.

Old 05-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by theritz226
Personally, I'd go with the iPhone 4S or hold out for the 5... But until then, go with the S3.
Fixed

I looked at the Nexus but it took to long to come out and I needed a phone right away. I went with the 4S. The S2 was a really good phone and the S3 is supposed to be better than both so I'd go with that.

Old 05-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Got a Nexus, battery can be a little finnicky, but overall I'm really happy with it. No complaints.
Definitely glad I chose it over the iPhone.

Old 05-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Went from iPhone 4S to Galaxy Note to Galaxy Nexus...and I came away most impressed with the Nexus (GSM version). The S3 looks nice, but it really comes down to what you use your phone and if you care about having the latest operating system updates or not. You should go to a retailer that has the phones available to demo, and see what suits you best.

Quick Reply: Looking for new smartphone