Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

EMVY Iphone 4 or 4S Battery Case with Built in stand.

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Former Sponsor
Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
EMVY Iphone 4 or 4S Battery Case with Built in stand.

Since we are a sponsor here now, I wanted to offer the battery case that I had designed myself. We call it the EMVY case and it is a battery/protective case that will help power your iPhone 4/4s another 80% when you need it! This is the only iphone 4/4s battery case in the world that has a built in stand! It is also as slim as it gets for its battery capacity, it features a rubber coating that will make the iphone less prone to flying out of your hand. No ugly buttons or switches, the on/off button for the case is hidden under the LED battery charge display panel.

We sell the case for $59.99 online but for our TS friends we are offering a 15% off coupon code which is emvyfriends.

Old 02-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
Do you ship to Romania? I would like 2 please

Old 02-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Former Sponsor
Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TEFF
Do you ship to Romania? I would like 2 please

Yes we do.

EMVYCASE.com

Added the link for you.

Last edited by SoCal; 02-25-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Track Addict is on a distinguished roadTrack Addict is on a distinguished road
I live in LA. Can this be picked up at the Pico location?

Old 02-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Track Addict
I live in LA. Can this be picked up at the Pico location?
Yes, no problem!

Old 02-27-2012, 12:53 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
PM sent

Old 04-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Wow great design!!!!!!!

Old 07-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
On 19th of June i've paid one of your products, an EMVYcase from the link you shared, and ever since nobody contacted me, i don't know nothing about the order.

Order number is #234

I would like to know what is happening

Old 07-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
just ordered a black and white one, my order number is 237

i forgot to apply the Teamspeed discount using the code "emvyfriends", can you amend my billing please to reflect this discount?

Old 07-07-2012, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Great design and price

Quick Reply: EMVY Iphone 4 or 4S Battery Case with Built in stand.