Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Hitman Absolution

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
Hitman Absolution

Just started playing the game a few hours ago, and I gotta say it is one of the best games I've ever played.

Action is intense, story is beyond gripping, love that you can choose how you would like to progress, stealthily or all out blowing heads off.

If you're a fan of action games, this is a MUST HAVE in your collection.

Just started Part 2 will report back on how it goes, but all I can say is that Part 1 was INTENSE.!

Old 11-19-2012, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by BLACKBULL; 11-19-2012 at 08:47 AM. Reason: EDIT PIC
Old 07-22-2014, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
tempodicorrere is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh yeah! I had a blast playing all the Hitman games since 2005. This one's the best. Bar Code and all.

Old 07-22-2014, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
hitman is a blast to play! (missing tenchu on the ps1 even more)

Old 08-12-2017, 05:31 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
watchheights is an unknown quantity at this point
This is very good have played myself