Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Has anyone been playing NFS Hot Pursuit??

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 07:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by F430Spider
Lol - dude you just bought a Murcie but your gonna wait to get the game used to save a few bucks?????

What are you gonna save? $12.50?????

LOL!!!!!!
My secret is out! Now you know how I can afford a Murci!!!

Been eating nothing but frosted cherry pop tarts for 6 years too!!

Old 12-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Just bought it and have been playing cod so much I haven't even touched it

Old 12-30-2010, 05:00 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think the reason I like it is the acarde aspect. I don't usually spend hours playing and this was awesome for getting the cool cars quickly and having some fun while playing. I really only bought it to keep busy while the gf was in Iceland, but I ended up enjoying it a lot!

Old 12-30-2010, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I have been thinking of buying it on Steam for about a week now.

Should I pull the trigger??

Old 12-31-2010, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Barrister
I have been thinking of buying it on Steam for about a week now.

Should I pull the trigger??
Steam is a game download website, correct?

I have used Direct2Drive before, works great.

NFS Hot Pursuit is a great game! I had the old ones on CD when I was young and now that I have an X-Box 360, I play NFS all the time.

Its a very fun game!! Good selection of cars!

Old 01-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
one good game ..
im almost done with it!

Old 02-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Max_mx is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by JonA85
I was very tempting to buy this game. After watching some of the videos of the gameplay I don't think I will buy it. Way too arcade for me.
I couldn't agree more! I guess I'll continue playing Forza 3, waiting for number 4!

Old 03-05-2011, 04:15 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
I am.

Old 03-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I bought it on Steam when it was 50% off one weekend.

I have been disappointed in it.

It is too much of an arcade racer for me.

It is fun for a few minutes, but there wasn't a lot to keep me interested.

Old 03-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I enjoyed the game til GT5 came out. I'm looking forward to the new NFS Shift game whenever that comes out.

Quick Reply: Has anyone been playing NFS Hot Pursuit??