Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Ps3 + gt5

Old 12-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
Also I think the difference between the G25 and G27 is there is no clutch on the g25 where as the g27 has one. correct me if Im wrong tho.
It has all the features of the G27, just no helical gears and only two buttons on the wheel instead of six (though it doesn't matter for GT5, since those geniuses only allow two of the buttons of the G27 to work anyway).

Old 12-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Just checked with friend again. It's not a G25 it's G27 in a box never used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we can agree on price I'll take that cheap ;o)))

Is it possible to find a cockpit/seat-thing that can be folded or something???

Old 02-01-2011, 11:10 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
I love GT5 but it certainly wasn't worth five years. No Porsche? Really PD? I would still recommend it though. I believe Turn 10 has the license for Porsche. I do love NASCAR and WRC. I personally have a Driving Force GT.

Old 02-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zymi
Just checked with friend again. It's not a G25 it's G27 in a box never used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we can agree on price I'll take that cheap ;o)))

Is it possible to find a cockpit/seat-thing that can be folded or something???
I have a Wheel Stand Pro. Can fold down after use. Not a cockpit, but my wife already laughs at me, so I cockpit would be a no go.

Search this Thread