Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
TT, each consecutive day you login (i.e. after 12:01am) You will get a paint chip (5 first day, 6 second, and to 10 on the 5th day) and you will also get a XP bonus which caps off at 200% on the 5th day. So Chris just means he logs in everyday to keep the bonus at the max or it will start over. Nice to see you back on the forums also Chris. I messaged you when I saw you online the other day. TT hows your copter???

Oh damn I had no idea that was how it worked. That sucks I'm missed out on so much by just not turning it on. Definitely going to be doing that for now on. What do you mean by my copter? Sorry I could be drunk but I really can't put it together right now

Old 05-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
I think I am going to play this tonight

Old 05-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Im sorry TT, it was Smoky who has the B-A gyrocopter thing in the RC & Other Hobbies thread. My mistake, but definitely at least login to get the bonuses each day.

Old 02-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Everyone let this die. But I fear is Polophony Digital's fault. Special Events come slow and slower...

Old 02-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I still log in every day I'm home. I've built up 20MM several times and bought all the good cars (on a second account). I need more DLC - tracks, cars, etc.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
All Im missing is the Twin Ring Motegi DLC. I am finding it harder to pop the disc in. They keep trying to hold off things that are ready to get implemented into the game til GT6 wtf? like 5yrs wasnt enough

Old 02-14-2013, 08:44 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think Motegi is worth it. It's the only DLC I haven't purchased (and none of the GT TV stuff). I'm annoyed you can't mod the new Vette.

Old 02-15-2013, 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I am also, but thats happening in lots of games. They have to get permission to allow that I am pretty sure.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:02 AM
Watch this space.
The single greatest thing that could happen to GT5 (or the GT series) would be a Porsche pack with the old race and road cars, plus the best of the new stuff. Can you imagine how great a 917 would be in the "old cars" race?? Or a GT2 RS in the modern races? I would spend another $60 for a pack like that. Hell, I'd spend $100. It'd be worth every penny.

Final wish list item: Make a free roam mode - it'd be fun to just get a cool car and go drive. I do it now and then in "test" or arcade modes.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
That would be a welcome addition 8days a week. I would LOVE to see that.

I also do that, if u wanna jump on sometime and just free roam let me know. I love to play with cars...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread