Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Bigger iPhone

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
well as long as it is on AT&T it's worthless to me...that service is pathetic in NYC, everyone who calls me from an AT&T phone i know i have only 2 minutes to talk b/c that call is getting dropped!
Dropped calls was an non-existing term for me until I moved to Cali, I've never experienced it in Sweden at any time. We must be very spoiled by the mobile phone services we got! I clearly remember how surprised I was at the Cingular ad's telling you how they had the fewest dropped calls, I thought the company sucks if they keep dropping calls.

Old 02-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I need the 16 gigz badly, but whatever i'll make due and just wait!

Old 02-09-2008, 04:10 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
3G is supposed to be out this summer, so you know what that means... likely later than that.

I can't wait that long. I'm probably getting the 16GB iPhone. I have an 80GB iPod video that I love. I have so many movies and TV shows on it. The iPhone was almost useless until now. Movies each take about 1.7 GB and TV shows about half that or less.

Old 02-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Scott in Houston
3G is supposed to be out this summer, so you know what that means... likely later than that.

I can't wait that long. I'm probably getting the 16GB iPhone. I have an 80GB iPod video that I love. I have so many movies and TV shows on it. The iPhone was almost useless until now. Movies each take about 1.7 GB and TV shows about half that or less.
You can use programs like cucusoft and handbrake(works best on a mac) that convert movies into files less than 1GB. I have about 7 full movies from DVD's I own and convert them into iPhone format and each one is around 600-800MB.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:54 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
You can use programs like cucusoft and handbrake(works best on a mac) that convert movies into files less than 1GB. I have about 7 full movies from DVD's I own and convert them into iPhone format and each one is around 600-800MB.
I own both of those... kind of hate cucusoft though... handbrake is awesome.

I convert at 640x480, so yeah, it's larger. I should just use the format for iPhone to save space I guess. My reasoning was that when I travel, I frequently hook up my iPod video to the hotel TV's AUX inputs and watch movies. On a normal hotel TV, the quality is as good as live broadcast or when you order a movie, etc.