Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Which of the 3 hypercars would you choose?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
Which of the 3 hypercars would you choose?

Hello guys,

I was wondering which of these 3 hyper cars would be your choice. I'm considering getting one of them. I opened the same thread on all 3 forums.

McLaren P1
Porsche 918 Spyder
Ferrari LaFerrari

My initial thought is that the best looking one out of all 3 is P1. The obvious quicker one is LaFerrari (0-300 is 1,5 seconds quicker than P1 and 4,5 seconds quicker than Porsche) But Porsche is cheaper (with the added taxes in my country, it is about 1/3 cheaper than the other two). And from what I've heard, it's the most technologically-enhanced one.

Appreciated to any thoughts,

Thanks.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
LENELSA will become famous soon enoughLENELSA will become famous soon enoughLENELSA will become famous soon enoughLENELSA will become famous soon enoughLENELSA will become famous soon enoughLENELSA will become famous soon enoughLENELSA will become famous soon enough
No Brainer !

Porsche 918 Spyder

Old 06-12-2014, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
wait one more year and buy the Porsche half price, as it happened with the Carrera GT