Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ferrari Enzo WRC

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If you look at who he subscribes to on YouTube ken blocks vids come up. He was obviously inspired. Wonder if ken has seen his vid?

Old 02-27-2013, 10:28 AM
XTO
Teamspeed Member
XTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished road
Just watching the video for fun its impressive and worth watching. A lot of discussion about how or what the car is for. I think peoples interpretations and uses of thier cars all differ. We are not going to all agree on that.

what i read which i think justifies a point is that, if its true: its John Hunts car ( used to own a massive property agency in the UK, sold it for circa £350million at the right time, circa 2008).

But the video i assume is his son driving. my question is would the actual owner have driven it like that? Knowing the worth of the car? I suppose the video kinda answers that with a "maybe so, if he gave permission to his son". But i think its different if the actual owner drove it like that, than the child of owner.

As said before, it fun to watch.