Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Jalopnik Fail

Yesterday Ferrari announced on its official Instagram page that the Enzo-replacing F150 hypercar will debut at the Geneva Motor Show. There is just one problem with that: We just spoke to Ferrari, and they don't have an official Instagram page. Uh oh.

When we saw the Instagram post yesterday, we got so excited that we started frothing at the mouth and immediately published a story. We ignored the suspect grammar on the page since we were so stoked. We even ignored the fact that Ferrari spelled the word "official" as "oficial" on its "official" page. So did nearly every other car website on the known internet.

This morning I got an email that said this wasn't Ferrari's Instagram page. So I emailed Ferrari. They replied very quickly and confirmed what we now suspected: Ferrari does not have an Instagram page.

Even though the note on Instagram is false, we do still expect the epic sounding F150 to debut in Geneva. Just goes to show that you can't believe everything on the internet anymore. What is this world coming to?

(Hat Tip to DJ!)
Well done my friend!

Old 02-13-2013, 05:43 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
From Rennteam:

Originally Posted by Futch
Just back from the presentation. Very impressive car, so aggressive, brutal, the front is very single seater inspired, the back is just epic!

The numbers on the internet are pretty accurate and the world will find out very, very soon anyway.

As you all know, I am a Porsche lover but this, this is something else. The integration of the hybrid system is extremely smart and the active aerodynamics impossibly cool, I love the rear spoiler, very smart design.

The cabin is very space age, driver interface ultra modern and another step forward from the current range, there are some very cool toys on the steering wheel but I don't want to spoil the surprise. As stated on the Ferrari website, there are no more seat, but bolsters straight on the chassis with adjustable pedal box and steering wheel, the driving position is perfect. Cabin is snug, once you're in place, there's not much space but everything is definitely focused on the driving. Some options available, but at no extra cost (take note Porsche!).

I am cancelling the 918 Spyder with immediate effect, my F150 (name to be revealed publicly soon) will be black (paint + carbon) with standard colored wheel (Wheels design BTW is simple and elegant and very glad Ferrari hasn't gone silly with rim sizes).

Can't wait for 2014. The best part of the day was discussing with the people behind the project. All nationalities, three years of hard work, passionate engineers, designers, and some french guys behind the design, bravo messieurs!

I am not a fan of the Enzo style wise, but this, this is sick. It's not elegant in the way the 918 Spyder can be, it's just raw and mean. I really think this car will be a huge success.

The 0 to 200 kmh figure is sick and the Nordschleife laptime hardly believable, all this with spectacular emission figures for such power. The weight achieved is a triumph of engineering.

PS: None of the rendering I've seen so far on the internet are very close to the final product. They showed some clips of the car lapping Fiorano, the noise is gorgeous.
I can't wait to see this already!

Old 02-13-2013, 06:59 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^ah that makes me happy..coming from someone who does not love the Enzo.

Im in the same camp..there is hope

Old 02-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Holy cow!! Cancelling my 918 spyder with immediate effect! Options at no extra charge, take notice porsche! This is how good the new hyperferrari will be.... I'm even speecheless........

Old 02-14-2013, 03:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
This is real? it would be interesting

Old 02-14-2013, 04:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
Mark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Viiiiktor
This is real? it would be interesting
Just some old rendering.

Old 02-14-2013, 04:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Mark ANTAR
Just some old rendering.
well guess, quite futuristic roof line

Old 02-14-2013, 01:56 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
from team-bhp.com

F12s provided for the clients to enjoy during the day.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by The Artist
from team-bhp.com

Great pictures, thanks! I wonder what is the metal plate is obscured.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:50 PM
^the name of the client

Quick Reply: Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...