Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 03:41 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love to see it close to this sketch:

Old 02-06-2013, 04:58 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Some ADV1's can't hurt....

Name:  adv1-f150-proto.jpg
Views: 1943
Size:  186.9 KB

Old 02-06-2013, 05:20 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
^^I really have no idea, just guessing based on whats been put out on the web already, just thought it was a fun pshop to share.
Oh cool, i just hope it does not get that extended rear deck liek the Mc12 or the Saleen..it ruins the whole proportion of the car.

The rear wheels should be in the corner of the car, not in the middle like a semi truck

Old 02-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I like the extended rear, like a mclaren f1 long tail

Old 02-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So does it have the lame battery pack ?

Old 02-07-2013, 03:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Diggz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
i know these are old renderings but it would look nice if it was like this.

Name:  Ferrari-F70-concept-1.jpg
Views: 1967
Size:  175.6 KB

Name:  Ferrari-F70-concept-2.jpg
Views: 2222
Size:  126.7 KB

Old 02-07-2013, 08:07 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
^^Yes Wizo did an outstanding job there but the car will not be anything like that unfrot.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
benkyo is on a distinguished roadbenkyo is on a distinguished road
Old 02-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by benkyo
I can't wait for pics and info on that, sounds awesome

Old 02-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ingegnere is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DJ
I'd love to see it close to this sketch:

Me too! Thanks for posting.

I drew and posted that on FChat. It was a quick sketch, modifying some elements from my previous sketches (created by studying details of the mules and teasers) based on elements detailed on the leaked pic of F150 project plaque.

I think it will be pretty close to this. In fact, you can see on the latest pics of mule the shut line of the door front edge cutting across wheel opening lip like I drew.

I just can't figure out the oblique line on the rear quarter - hence the note, scoop or radiator vent/bridge. I don't think it will be just a crease on the surface.

I also believe there will be a F12-like aero bridge between back end of the front fenders and the cockpit, which will hide the door hinge.

Last edited by ingegnere; 02-07-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...