Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F150 (Enzo Successor) officially teased

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by EddieBarbie
A little bit disappointed with the above spec...0-200km will be 7.5s (faster than Enzo 2s), compare with >1000hp monster like Veryon SS(6.7s),Agera R(7.5s) and Venom GT(7s), F150 may not have absolute superiority to stand on top in the following decade like his bros Enzo

But I look forward to see the role of KERS system on both F150 and P1. A performance booster? Or just a "BIG" headlights battery?
They made the F70 with handling in mind. Who cares about the Veyron, it get's smoked in every track by everything.

Same for P1...going for downforce for insane handling.

And the enzo is 9.5s 0-200km/h...so the F70 is 7.5s which is the same as Agera R. I think it's pretty good since it has way more downforce.

Old 12-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
I took some research on F150 Carbon Monocoque presentation from Ferrari and based on my observations I`ve made some adjustments. I discovered amazing curves under blurry shadows.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BapsLuk is an unknown quantity at this point
impressive!!!

Old 12-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EddieBarbie
A little bit disappointed with the above spec...0-200km will be 7.5s (faster than Enzo 2s), compare with >1000hp monster like Veryon SS(6.7s),Agera R(7.5s) and Venom GT(7s), F150 may not have absolute superiority to stand on top in the following decade like his bros Enzo
What the hell? Are you really trying to compare this to a Veyron or Agera?

Old 12-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
ice350 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't care if Ferrari makes this the fastest car on the planet.
I care that it is a better car than the Enzo, and at least a little better looking. I just believe the next model should be superior to the one it replaces.
Biggest power just for the sake of it is meaningless.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
I just came 1 billion times.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Scudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enough
Still have no idea where the licence plate will be placed.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
Any idea on the cost yet? Performance seems to be pretty comparable to an Agera R in terms of acceleration and weight. Do we know anything about transmission/suspension?

I can't wait to see this thing in action, the performance will just be absurd.

Also, I believe they had to rename the project from F150 to something else, because Ford owns the trademark on F150.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Last prediction about price is about 1.3 million Euros. F150 is internal Ferrari code, not official name for Enzo`s successor.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:04 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Im afraid this will be a weird and square looking car like the enzo.
Im hoping for real beauty in design this time.

Quick Reply: Ferrari F150 (Enzo Successor) officially teased