Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

New Ferrari Enzo by end of 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by Mixtape
Although it will be difficult for them to beat it, we all know that.
Not too difficult... Technology has improved quite a bit so they have the performance side in the bag. The appearance will be the make or break feature in my opinion

Old 03-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
Not too difficult... Technology has improved quite a bit so they have the performance side in the bag. The appearance will be the make or break feature in my opinion
Yeah i see your point. I was also talking about "sentimentality" i guess, i'm not sure what word to use. They named it after one of the most iconic people in the auto industry, which already was up high in terms of what they could do. I'm not sure how to explain it.

Basically, i'm just excited to see how they're going to make the successor as well-known. But yes, it needs to look good; the Enzo was, is, gorgeous.

Old 03-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura about
Very likely! But do you think they will try to "beat" the immense popularity that the Enzo gained, or just continue it? Are they going to try and make an even better car, do you think?
How different was the Enzo from the F50? Of course Ferrari will step it up.

Old 03-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I just want to get my invite in hands!

Old 03-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I can't wait, just to see if it will be as good as the Enzo.
Sure it will perform better and all, one is 10 years older. But will it BE AS GOOD LOOKING? A hypercar of this range has got to leave you one of those "WOW" impressions.

I know of at least two people in France that will get it 100%!
Now thing is, when will we first see it!

Hope it doesn't get leaked before then.
I love surprises.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:09 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
I really wonder what they're going to call it. Dedicating the car to Enzo's name is already a huge honor and very meaningful move, but i don't know if they plan to beat this with its successor?
Well the Enzo's evolution was the FXX, So I have to thing it will be the FXXX II.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Well the Enzo's evolution was the FXX, So I have to thing it will be the FXXX II.
FXXX II v.3 the Sequel?

Old 03-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Alien vs predator vs Enzo IIIxxx twice removed.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Posts in the nude.
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Alien vs predator vs Enzo IIIxxx twice removed.
Haha! Gmac you never disappoint.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
Automotive News Europe: Enzo successor @ 2013 Detroit or 2013 Geneva

GENEVA – Ferrari will show the replacement for the Enzo supercar to a select group of current and potential customers at the end of 2012, Ferrari Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo said.

“We want to surprise people not just in terms of price but also with the car itself,” Montezemolo told Automotive News Europe on the sidelines of the auto show here last week.

Ferrari has not decided when the new limited-edition model will make its public debut. A company spokesman said the most likely choices would be either January 2013 at the Detroit auto show or next March at the Geneva show.

Quick Reply: New Ferrari Enzo by end of 2012