Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Gemballa MIG U-1 Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AWG
had 2 enzos at the time when we made the car :P
hahaha i love it!

Old 10-31-2011, 01:31 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Bloody disgusting.

But I love it.
Exactly this!

Old 11-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The only thing that i really like in this car is the upholstery..!!!

Old 11-29-2011, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enough
Definitely a unique car. I'd love to see this in person.

Old 11-30-2011, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Forgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond reputeForgedwheeler has a reputation beyond repute
I love the wheels.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
Minhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished road
It's a spaceship whirrrrr~

I do like it though, congrats on it!(long overdue haha)