Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari and... Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari and... Ferrari

YouTube - ‪Incredible Ferrari Lineup - Enzo, F50, Scuderia 16M, 599 & More‬‏

Quick video i took a few hours ago with our Ferrari Club for a little meet. I was shocked when i saw the Enzo and F50 coming together, that Enzo is pretty famous and i don't know if it's still owned by the owner of the Carrozzeria Zanasi, the official Ferrari's workshop where they produce official colours and liveries. The F50 lives around my area but i've never heard or seen it. Next week we have a huge meet with over 120 Ferraris!

Old 06-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Good turn out, I can't wait to see next week's video.

Old 06-12-2011, 11:55 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
As sea of red, awesome buddy

Old 06-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to all
Enzo is still the king!

Old 07-18-2011, 07:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
maqk is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm, i wonder when the new king is gonna come

as a Ferrari fan, i want that KING to be the real king, defeating all the SSC Ultima Aero and Veyron lap records, I dont know if Ferrari mgmt thinks the same way

But where can we find more about the next Ferrari Super Car ?