Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Making room for the F40

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 05:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by RufMD
I haven't driven an Enzo yet, I suspect it is mighty impressive ! Its my wife's favourite car.

I am really not overly sold on the Enzo. I was on the track at Monza 2 years ago in a 360 Challenge with an Enzo running in the same group. I had little trouble keeping up with him. The Enzo was a bit faster in the straights but I was able to take him in the corners.

Old 03-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
I haven't driven an Enzo yet, I suspect it is mighty impressive ! Its my wife's favourite car.
Jas, you know what they say....

"happy wife, happy life"

Get on it!!

Old 03-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 60Valves
I am really not overly sold on the Enzo. I was on the track at Monza 2 years ago in a 360 Challenge with an Enzo running in the same group. I had little trouble keeping up with him. The Enzo was a bit faster in the straights but I was able to take him in the corners.
But wasn't the 360 Challenge on slicks?

Old 03-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
But wasn't the 360 Challenge on slicks?
No, we were running on wets (rain tires) as the track had been wet earlier and we had not changed back to slicks yet.