Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Making room for the F40

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
The F40 you are getting is a special one.
I am sure the sadness will pass once it makes it in the garage.
Congrats Dan!

Old 03-03-2008, 05:47 PM
DM1
Teamspeed Senior Member
DM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Luis
The F40 you are getting is a special one.
I am sure the sadness will pass once it makes it in the garage.
Congrats Dan!

Luis

I sure hope so!

Old 03-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I love the 575, I love the Murcie Roadster, I love the 996TT ... yet this is so worth it!!!
Gee, DJ should change the name to TeamF40.com!

Old 03-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I think its a good move. You had those cars, enjoyed them, now its time for something new and exciting. I am sure the fun with the F40 will pass sometime as well..........and at that time ill trade you straight up for my S2000

Congrats man!

Old 03-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
Luis, I agree with the 3 for 1 trade up. You can always get those cars on another time around but an F40...once in a lifetime

Old 03-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
congrats brother ! You will love it....

From a car standpoint, you bought a fantastic car, supremely capable and just a joy to own.

From a financial standpoint, you replaced 3 depreciating assets with an appreciating one...I say win-win all the way around.

Besides, now you can find out which one of the three you will really miss, and buy a pristine example later for less money !

Congrats Dan, so happy for you man...you found a great example and made a great choice in supercar.

Old 03-04-2008, 05:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congratulations. When I bought my F40 I also did a 3 for 1 swap (which also included a 550 Maranello). The F40 is in a league above.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Huge congrats DM1! It's fair trade imo and it sounds like you never used the others as much as you would've wanted too. The F40 is one slick machine to ahve instead, enjoy it in good health!

Old 03-04-2008, 07:17 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
congrats brother ! You will love it....

From a car standpoint, you bought a fantastic car, supremely capable and just a joy to own.

From a financial standpoint, you replaced 3 depreciating assets with an appreciating one...I say win-win all the way around.

Besides, now you can find out which one of the three you will really miss, and buy a pristine example later for less money !

Congrats Dan, so happy for you man...you found a great example and made a great choice in supercar.
Cant disagree, heck its a financial investment that you can enjoy for years and sell at the same price you brought it for if the market is low or for higher ( most likely).

Old 03-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Hey 60Valves...........post up some pics of your "Beast". I'm positive we'd all love to see pics of all the different F40s!

Quick Reply: Making room for the F40