Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

New F12 TdF 64, would this look good on my 575?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Clyde is an unknown quantity at this point
New F12 TdF 64, would this look good on my 575?

Here I present to you photos of the new limited Edition Ferrari F12 Tour de France 64, which pays homage to the Tour de France winning Ferrari 250 GTO of 64 years ago. I think it looks great, so much so that I am wondering if adding a yellow stripe such as this onto my silver 575 (Argento Nurburgring, see attached) would look nice as well. found a separate photo of this type of a stripe added to a silver 599 and think it looks great as well (attached). What are your thoughts?
Clyde

Attached Images      
Old 01-30-2015, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i think it would look totally awesome! always loved this theme. yellow stripe only or 599-like?

Old 01-30-2015, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I was thinking more of the yellow stripe only.

Old 01-30-2015, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
either way it would look cool! but i kinda dig it with the white rounds! please post pics when done

Old 02-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
I prefer to see this excellent livery on the 599 GTO that on other Ferrari models. I saw it on a Speciale too i think. Broadly speaking, i think that when you repeat something continuously, in the end it is not so good. Of course this is my personal opinion. On the other hand, this on your 575 would look nice and special.

Old 02-05-2015, 05:09 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I would leave the 575 as it is now. Maybe for a short time to see how it looks...

Old 02-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks everyone for your feedback