Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

F12 trs

Old 06-16-2014, 01:52 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
KllyCo is an unknown quantity at this point
F12 trs

It's so pretty and new and still-kinda secret that we don't know all the exact details yet. All we do know from our tipster is that they were told it was called the Ferrari F12 TRS, and it cost the equivalent of $4.2 million. Sure, you could buy a few LeFerraris at that price, but why would you want some commoner swill, with its 499 planned units, when you can have your very own special car? Jalopnik.com
Ferrari F12 TRS

Old 06-16-2014, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
It looks nice. Very different.

Old 06-19-2014, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-20-2014, 07:29 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Oh.... my.... goodness....

That looks absolutely stunning!

Old 06-22-2014, 03:44 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
AArdent is an unknown quantity at this point
I am in love with this machine! Loving those sexy butresses and that glass engine bonnet!

Old 06-22-2014, 10:31 PM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I don't like the glass bonnet ...

Old 06-23-2014, 09:16 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SSR
I don't like the glass bonnet ...
I didn't even notice it was glass. Hmmmm, interesting Ferrari would do something like that. Then again, the car isn't exactly "understated". At least it's tinted glass...

Old 06-23-2014, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-24-2014, 02:06 PM
T4B
Teamspeed Junior Member
T4B is an unknown quantity at this point
That is seriously good looking.

Old 06-30-2014, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

Search this Thread