Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: 2015 Ferrari California T Revealed

Old 02-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
SO awesome, I really hate to love it… considering what a f*ck-up the last one was...but I do! Superb engine and I actually like the rear. Well done Ferrari, its a man's car now.

Old 02-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I like it ALOT more than the first gen. First gens will depreciate a bit when this is released

Old 02-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
benkyo is on a distinguished roadbenkyo is on a distinguished road
Ok...I spent a few minutes comparing the old and the new Cali and what a great job! I think they retained only the trunk cover from the previous one. The back now looks more inline with the rest of the car rather than sticking up in the air. We need more pictures...

Also the new instrument between the vents is interesting. Curious what you can display on it, being a touchscreen.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That looks pretty hot compared to the last one.

Old 02-13-2014, 08:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by benkyo
Ok...I spent a few minutes comparing the old and the new Cali and what a great job! I think they retained only the trunk cover from the previous one. The back now looks more inline with the rest of the car rather than sticking up in the air. We need more pictures...

Also the new instrument between the vents is interesting. Curious what you can display on it, being a touchscreen.
Agree with you! They did a great job. This is a beautiful car which definitely worths the legendary name.

Old 02-13-2014, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Not bad, The front clip is a big improvement, though I would have like to see the more of a change in the rear.

Old 02-13-2014, 04:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Love the front - back is still to high and fat

From my IG @speedlist

Name:  301f1c2c941711e39ffa0e299d2480e2_8.jpg
Views: 981
Size:  279.3 KB

Old 02-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Old 02-13-2014, 07:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  fcali.jpg
Views: 963
Size:  213.1 KB

Ferrari California T - World Premiere

Over 800 select Prancing Horse clients have been given the unique privilege of attending the world preview of Maranello's latest-born model, the California T. The unveiling ceremony took place over two emotion-charged evenings at the Casa Natale Enzo Ferrari Museum.

Old 02-13-2014, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Shit, kimi made an outing. I want him to sign my new helmet!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official: 2015 Ferrari California T Revealed