Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Rumor Mill: 2015 Ferrari California Successor

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 03:54 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Post Rumor Mill: 2015 Ferrari California Successor

Teamspeed spy shot from 2011

Rumor Mill: 2015 Ferrari California Successor

While ago a strange mule was spotted, which resembled ligthy disguised F12berlinetta with all hints about folding roof construction. It's clearly way too early for any sort of F12berlinetta model range expanding or special models, so I caught myself thinking that it could be the mule of next California and after some gathering of information I came to conclusion that it's the only possible option. Here's the pic of that mule spotted:

So, as of today we got following info about New California - possibly V8 TT, but the engine will develop the output between the 458 Italia and new 458 Scuderia, design will feature bits from classic beauty and current F12berlinetta, name California could be retained together with some tech and chassis bits of the current car (too good to reinvent, so I was told). There're talks that few lucky managed to see the real deal rather close and were stunned by the looks of the car.

The launch timing seems to be unclear as of now - seems to be Geneva 2014, because the 458 Scuderia will see be shown first and Ferrari will definitely want to show it at the major show to attract attention. But there're talks about Frankfurt launch also, so at this moment its difficult to say for sure.

No word about delivery timing, but I was told that car will be MY 2015 in the States for sure, seems to be a hint of Q2 2014 EU deliveries and fall 2014 for US specs cars starting to roll out.

That's what I managed to find out. Feel free to contribute.

Old 03-20-2013, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks Saint Enzo Ferrari!

Good bye fugly California.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
You can definitely see the design elements of the F12 in this.

Old 03-24-2013, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
thanks D55L !
a news like that and 'interesting why would launch a new engine helped by the turbo ..

Old 03-24-2013, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds awesome, looking forward to more info