Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Unleashes New F12berlinetta Images & Video

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I guess it is new regulations? Because I have not liked any new car recently. The front nose is too high off the ground, and this car I don't like the plastic pieces in the front end. Also! Not a fan of the exhaust and the center "channel". Come to think of it, it's missing my favorite aspects of the 599, the buttresses.

Old 07-30-2012, 07:20 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by xizor
Can't wait for CH to test drive the F12!
Ain't gonna happen - after his piece that was seen on Jalopnik he won't be testing any new Ferraris for a long time, even if he has just bought a 599 GTB (possibly to try and get back in their good books).

Evo have driven it, big thumbs up from them:

http://bit.ly/Pbb4S6

A rocketship. This is Ferrari’s replacement for the 599 GTB and the company has thrown everything at it to ensure it’s vastly quicker than its seminal predecessor, but also that it’s more enjoyable at low speeds. The headlines are that’s it’s considerably smaller (50mm shorter, 60mm lower, 20mm narrower and with a 20mm shorter wheelbase), 70kg lighter at 1525kg (dry), produces more downforce and has a much lower centre-of-gravity. But you’ll need to have exceptionally deep pockets to get into one: it costs from £239,736.

Old 07-30-2012, 07:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
EddieBarbie is on a distinguished roadEddieBarbie is on a distinguished road
Absolutely stunning!! Beautiful styling...

Old 07-30-2012, 10:32 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Auto Express seems to dig it

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta | Auto Express

The F12 isn’t just faster than the 599 it replaces, it’s taken a giant performance leap. Despite packing the same power output as a Formula one car, and possessing a brutal turn of pace, it’s more forgiving than you’d think and effortless to drive fast. The mid-engine 458 is still a marginally sharper driving tool, but you could easily drive the F12 everyday and there’s space in the back to for your bags, too. Without doubt, this is the world’s best all-round supercar.

Old 07-30-2012, 11:04 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I will save judgement on the looks til I see one in person.

Old 07-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I really love this car. It's looking great, and I'm sure it will look even better in person.

Old 07-30-2012, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
InvinDT531 is on a distinguished roadInvinDT531 is on a distinguished roadInvinDT531 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sinan
Still not sold on the F12. Looks like a Corvette to me.
Which features? lol I've been staring for hours and I just don't see it.

Old 07-30-2012, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Don't you wish Massa drove like than in an F1 race!!

Yeah... car seems to be amazing dynamically BUT is absolutely FUGLY!

Old 07-31-2012, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ritesh
Yeah... car seems to be amazing dynamically BUT is absolutely FUGLY!
+1 I don't like it either.

Old 07-31-2012, 05:46 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by InvinDT531
Which features? lol I've been staring for hours and I just don't see it.
The overall appearance just reminds me of a Corvette. It was one of the first thoughts that popped into my head.

When the Aventador was released, I thought it looked like a giant cockroach from space.

Quick Reply: Ferrari Unleashes New F12berlinetta Images & Video