Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 08:26 AM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still not accustomed to the front & back-end design of the car; I'm sure it will eventually grow on me. But that side profile is absolutely stunning. What a beauty!

Old 02-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MattFalcon is on a distinguished roadMattFalcon is on a distinguished road
God I love it!

Even more surprising was how much the Ferrari F1 drivers loved it in the video, on the official Ferrari track, in the official Ferrari video that all their Ferrari bosses are watching. Fantastico Indeed!!

Old 02-29-2012, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MattFalcon is on a distinguished roadMattFalcon is on a distinguished road
Oh, I just figured it out. The rear view reminds me of the McClaren F1. Maybe that's why I like it so much....

Old 02-29-2012, 08:31 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely love it and wait for the first pics of an actual car, its looking much better in flesh.

And hate to say that, but seems I was just right with the official name of the car when no one trusted me

Old 02-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice

Old 02-29-2012, 08:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MattFalcon
Oh, I just figured it out. The rear view reminds me of the McClaren F1. Maybe that's why I like it so much....

What in the world? How are the rear ends of these cars similar in any form?

Last edited by Scootypuff Jr.; 02-29-2012 at 08:35 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B2Bm0wqr1s

Last edited by DJ; 02-29-2012 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Need to chose "long link" under sharing options - fixed it for you!
Old 02-29-2012, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by EddieBarbie
wow, this video actually shows how beautiful the car is, more so than the official pics. you notice more of the black vents and lines, not noticed before.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by xizor
Rear fog lamp maybe?

I really like how the car turned up. The front in my opinion is very aggressive, as it should be considering its rival, the Aventador. Not so sure about the profile and back but I think I'll warm up to it.

Overall I like the new Ferrari and with those figures it will sell like hot cakes!
its supposed to mimic the brake light on F1 cars. you also see it flashing during wet races. however, don't know what its function is here

Old 02-29-2012, 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
The back reminds me of old Alfa Romeos.. I love it.

Quick Reply: Official: The New Ferrari F12berlinetta - Picture & Information Thread