Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari FF - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!

Old 08-18-2011, 06:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
there should be an official decision to ban posting A N Y picture of this hideous thing on TS

Old 08-18-2011, 06:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
WOW What A piece of Sh!t

Good Lord that thing is HIDEOUS

they should Kill the designer and the one who approved it

Last edited by Lumma; 08-18-2011 at 06:33 AM.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Lumma
WOW What A piece of Sh!t

Good Lord that thing is HIDEOUS

I really like the car and there are plenty of buyers who do too. I wish you guys would stop firebombing these threads with hate mail and death threats. . . The title of the thread is "official photo thread" meaning people come in here to see pics of the car not to hear babies cry because their feelings are hurt. Go somewhere else and complain.

On another note, the interior on this thing is out of this world. I want to see more of the tuscan brown colored leather - post em up!

Old 08-18-2011, 09:41 AM
Tom
Teamspeed Member
Tom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Let's start this off with a shot I took on Pampelonne Beach in Saint Tropez last week.

I was in St Tropez a couple of weeks and saw a red FF, thought it'd be this Monaco one but it had different plates, was probably that one!

FF by Thomas Saunders, on Flickr

FF by Thomas Saunders, on Flickr

Old 08-19-2011, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Scudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by boursachi
there should be an official decision to ban posting A N Y picture of this hideous thing on TS
This is an official FF picture thread. If you don't like the look of the car, then why are you here?

Let the people who like the looks of the car enjoy this thread, will ya?

More pics here: Fotoshoot: Ferrari FF - Autogespot

Attached Images  
Old 08-19-2011, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lumma
why don't you tell that to the Pininfarina designers and see what they have to say?

Old 08-19-2011, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bruinne is an unknown quantity at this point
To me, the FF like a woman with great personality but with less greatness in appearance department, wich made me really really curious to what the designer thinking when they design this car from the very beginning.
I like this car, I like the performance, the technology, the detail of the design (in part, not as the whole unit), maybe if I understand the story behind the design I will like the design also.

forgive my bad english...

Old 08-19-2011, 11:24 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
we have an FF at our dealer here...another one in Starnberg.
I like it!
If they would have put an V8 in it and lowered the price a bit,I guess a lot of Panamera Turbo S customers might have thought about going one step further ..

you just have to get used to it..looks quite good in the flesh!!

Old 08-20-2011, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
I'd drool over a smaller, sportier, V8 version .. a younger cousin. 2 seats + wagon like the M Coupe.

Old 08-20-2011, 06:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Apparently I'm one of the few who love this car, but I think it's simply perfect. GREAT looking, very fast, 4 seater,...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ferrari FF - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!