Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Photoshoot - Ferrari California & 550 Maranello

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Post Photoshoot - Ferrari California & 550 Maranello

I met two weeks ago with a friend of mine. She`s the owner of two beautifull Ferraris, one 550 Maranello and one California, which wo both took for a ride around town and some pictures. What a nice day around Karlsruhe (Germany)

Old 03-23-2011, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
550 so hot!!!

Old 03-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
I think the 550 and 575 are classics. If you have one hold on to it for 30 years, if you have the money, buy one.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of lightGoodFella is a glorious beacon of light
I had 550 and 575 in the past..... 550 is far better for me....... I still loving the 550 maranello.....

Old 03-23-2011, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
^ We had an F430 Spider, and still have a 575M and a California .. 575M is an unbelievable FUN car. I'll take the 575M any day over the f430 and the Cali

Nice pics btw! Thank you for sharing!

Old 03-23-2011, 11:18 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics... I am also a big fan of the 550/575.

Old 03-23-2011, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't seen pictures of 550 for a long time, not to mention seeing one in person (never ).
Those pictures reminded me how great this car looks! Great photoshoot!
It also reminded me of times when Ferraris were about The Excitement Of Driving - Manual box, nobody cared about co2 emissions.
Now, all we have is great-looking 458 Italia with dual-clutch box only and hybrid concepts (seriously, Ferrari - WTF?!).
15 years ago Ferraris were so different than now..

Last edited by Mietek23; 03-23-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
xizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nice
Nice photos! Liking very much this one

Attached Images  
Old 03-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Third shot down is fantastic!

Old 03-30-2011, 08:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
Condor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enough
Love the 550!