Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 250 GTO vs 288 GTO vs 599 GTO

Old 01-31-2011, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Ferrari 250 GTO vs 288 GTO vs 599 GTO

YouTube - Top Gear - Ferrari 599 GTO

Yesterday on BBC, a new video of the new 599 GTO.

Can someone tell me if this Ferrari 599 GTO is the only Ferrari that are automatically downshift if you holding the downshift on. Jeremy explain this function on 5:35..

Old 01-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Just watched this.

I'm really surprised at the lap time compared to the 458. I don't even know what to say. I'm really disappointed.

Old 01-31-2011, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by diskreet
Just watched this.

I'm really surprised at the lap time compared to the 458. I don't even know what to say. I'm really disappointed.
in jeremy's 'the italian job' he says the problem with the 599gto is that it cant put all of its power to the gorund as well as the 458 can.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Good clip. The 250 GTO is truly a piece of art, so gorgeous.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Makes me want to buy this.

Ferrari 250 GTO 1962 LeMans #22 Diecast Car Model 1/18 Die Cast Car by Kyosho

It's as close as I will ever get to owning one!

Old 02-01-2011, 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i am not quite sure but i think the scuderia does also have this downshift function
by the way: the m3 e46 used to have this function already, u just had to pull the left paddle several times while breaking down and the system did the shifts for u...

Old 02-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Just thought this fits nicely here
Originally Posted by dicoomafia
^^^^ These and more are part of member Mo111666's garage
https://teamspeed.com/forums/garage-...6s-garage.html

Last edited by GrayTT; 02-01-2011 at 07:14 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Banned
designo is an unknown quantity at this point
Does Ferrari still manufacture the 599 GTB? And which one is the replacement for the 575 Maranello? The 599 or the 612?

Old 02-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Disappointing it didn't outpace the Scuderia or the 458.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by designo
does ferrari still manufacture the 599 gtb? And which one is the replacement for the 575 maranello? The 599 or the 612?
456gt/m ---> 612
550m ---> 575m ---> 599

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ferrari 250 GTO vs 288 GTO vs 599 GTO