Notices

Help from Dutch TSers.

Old 04-25-2013, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
Help from Dutch TSers.

I am pretty sure that this is the incorrect place to get my thread started.. ooh well.

I have been looking around recently and trying to find a proper place to buy off some tractors from the Netherlands.

In order to not get scammed while doing the process, I would appreciate any help from you guys in order to keep this thing underway.

Anywhere from Europe would be fine as well depending on the cost of the tractors and so and what would be the approximate cost of shipping and all of that good stuff!

Last edited by Striker; 04-25-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Bartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Striker
I am pretty sure that this is the incorrect place to get my thread started.. ooh well.

I have been looking around recently and trying to find a proper place to buy off some tractors from the Netherlands.

In order to not get scammed while doing the process, I would appreciate any help from you guys in order to keep this thing underway.

Anywhere from Europe would be fine as well depending on the cost of the tractors and so and what would be the approximate cost of shipping and all of that good stuff!
Hello Striker,

This thread is a year old tomorrow but I'm wondering if you are still looking for a supplier! I run my own business from The Netherlands and could definitely find the right tractors for you. Please send me a PM if you would like to get in contact!

Old 04-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^ bump