Notices

Hello from The Netherlands

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Bartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enough
Smile Hello from The Netherlands

After browsing the Teamspeed forum for over a year now I thought it was about time that I introduced myself!

I'm a 21 year old student from The Netherlands and a fervent car enthusiast! At the moment I do not have a car worth posting on Teamspeed but hopefully one day I will be able to grace this amazing forum with my own work of art.

When I was 8 years old my family moved to Grand Rapids Michigan. After living there for 3 1/2 years we moved on to Kunming, China. Last year February I moved back to The Netherlands for my studies. My goal is to eventually be as international as I've always been.

One of my main hobbies is carspotting. I think this term has been accepted among car enthusiasts even though it's not something that you will find in a english dictionary. Since quite a while now I've been associated with Autogespot. A dutch website for carspotters and car enthusiasts. The website also has an english section which I have helped expand. When the Autogespot team started seeing my spots from Kunming, China they asked me to write an automotive based article about Kunming: Kunming Article. Should any of you want to read it in english there is a link underneath the banner at the top of the article which will take you to the english version. Because I've lived and traveled in and to many different countries I've built up quite a network of friends that drive exotic cars. One of my friends in Kunming, China has a beautiful collection of cars. Nothing like the "Sultan of Michigan" but still nice enough for an article on Autogespot: Article.
My list of spots include spots from China, The USA, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Romania, France and South Africa: Spot List.

I'm looking forward to hanging out on this forum and hopefully I'll be able to contribute to Teamspeed! This forum really does consist of a great group of people!

Old 01-24-2010, 10:17 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
hey welcome to the forum, I've been a big fan of Autogespot. I frequently visit that site

Old 01-24-2010, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Bartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enoughBartje will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
hey welcome to the forum, I've been a big fan of Autogespot. I frequently visit that site
Thank you MeanMachine! It's nice to see people from all over the world on Autogespot!

Old 01-24-2010, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team...enjoy yourself here.

Old 01-24-2010, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Shadow
Welcome to the Team...enjoy yourself here.
Thanks Shadow, appreciate it

Old 01-24-2010, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome, nice article! You'll fit right in here.

Old 01-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team, Bart! That's great that you've contributed to Autogespot. It's a great site for sure.

It's good to have you on board!

Old 01-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
welcome and enjoy the board

Old 01-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
same. Welcome to TS!

Old 01-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome at teamspeed!

I'm also a member of Autogespot

Quick Reply: Hello from The Netherlands