Notices

UK users check in...

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 03:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
UK users check in...

anyone else here but me?

Old 02-03-2008, 12:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Gill, great to see you here mate.....please spread the word by you on the new community!

Old 02-07-2008, 03:12 AM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
i'm a brit although living in the US and A...

Old 02-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Just found this forum. Usually on Rennteam and Porsche Club GB forums each day. Great to find a new one!!

Hey, how do you get a pic avatar? When I try to edit the avatar in my profile there isn't an option to upload one.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Gill You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
hey alex, nice to see you here! Was thinking i was the only one on this side of the pond for a while... The only uk forum i really post on with any regularity is pistonheads... Good group of guys here though i'm sure you'll enjoy it! There were a few more uk users other on the 6 so hopefully we'll get a few more brits before long!

Sharky- had no idea you were a brit- how long have you lived stateside? Cali is beautiful- could definately see myself living there one day

Old 02-12-2008, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
hurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond reputehurstg01 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm usually on AF.com, but venture out of the jungle onto Fchat, PH.com when boredom sets in

Old 02-12-2008, 07:58 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Gill Hi mate I am born in SouF Landen ( south London- St Mary's Hospital Paddington) does that count

Old 02-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
Gill Hi mate I am born in SouF Landen ( south London- St Mary's Hospital Paddington) does that count
yeah I reckon that just about counts! You spend any time over here these days?

Old 02-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
I do when ever I am able to pass by

Old 02-14-2008, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
OllieW is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New UK Member

Hi, new member just checking in from the UK. Based in Leicestershire UK.

Anyone close or Midlands based?

Quick Reply: UK users check in...