Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

FS: Mens Rings

Old 03-19-2013, 10:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
ice350 is an unknown quantity at this point
FS: Mens Rings

I have 2 mens rings for sale. Serious shoppers will be emailed pics. I know it's tough to trust someone you don't know but on request, I'll take the ring you want to a local jeweler, take videos or live pics. let you speak with the jeweler by phone or email, even let the jeweler ship the item or witness my doing so.
For references, anyone can go to ClubLexus pm a moderator, the senior mod is Dave and have them review my sale threads. I have sold many high dollar items on clublexus over the last 10 years with no complaints or funny business. Remember, contact me for pics. PM me or email reggieking95@yahoo.com. Here's descriptions of the 2 rings:

16 grams of 14kt white gold, current size 11.5
2.00ct total wt. princess cut diamonds, .4 stones invisibly set
Diamonds are a mix of SI and VS clarity
G-H color
When window shopping I see similar rings costing between $3000-$4000
I'll sell it for $1499. That will include shipping, sizing and polishing to look completely brand new.
I'll listen to offers but reducing the price does not include shipping, sizing and polishing.

The next ring is harder to describe. It was designed by me and created by my jeweler. So it's completely one-of-a-kind.
17 grams of white and yellow gold 2-tone, current size 11.5
Single solitaire stone weighing .47ct (considered half carat).
The stone is SI clarity, G-H color.
Very unique look thats hard to describe.
Again, when window shopping there is no ring that looks like it but half carat heavy gold mens rings go for anywhere between $3000-$5000, depending on where you shop.
I'll sell this one for $1800, which includes shipping, sizing and polishing. Price reductions possible but eliminates shipping and sizing.

Let me know if interested and I'll send pics right away.