Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

Custom Engagement Ring With Heart Side Diamonds

Old 05-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Custom Engagement Ring With Heart Side Diamonds

This was a fun project for me because I was contacted by an old buddy from the local car scene. He wanted to do something unique and use heart shaped diamonds as the side stones. Its not something you see everyday and adds a special touch. The center stone is one of my H&A Ideal cuts, during our many conversations I was adamant about using the best cut possible. Cut is what makes it "perform" not clarity and color. Once he OK'd the CAD rendering I got to work. We set the stones in a nice heavy platinum mounting with a trellis design. All in all this was a home-run and my client is very happy, and now happily engaged.