Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

Client Review of his Transaction with me

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 08:31 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Client Review of his Transaction with me

"The review will be 3 parts:

1. Regarding Jason: He was great. As he said, we spoke for about 6 months, just throwing ideas back and forth and me telling him how the ring search was going. He stayed very calm and didn’t pressure me at all into a sale. Throughout the entire process, he always stayed in contact with me via email/calls/text/meetings in person since I was local. Since we stayed in contact so much, there were many times when I became nervous or overwhelmed, and each time he actually acted as a friend and calmed me down. I know that I will definitely be doing more business with him in the future.

2. The Process: The one definite of the ring from the beginning was that the center stone was to be between .75ct and 1ct, no more no less, and having excellent cut so that it would shine. One day, Jason emailed me letting me know that he had found the perfect stone. The timing was perfect because my fiancé had just decided the type of ring she wanted. She saw a design similar to this at some random jeweler and she wanted me to buy it right there and then. The problem was, the quality of that ring sucked, it only had a total of 8 diamonds down the side, and the pears weren't that nice looking. I told Jason about the design and his team drew up a design. The original design was nice, but after some tweaks, the design that you see above was created. It looked great and the ring was created. Jason can tell you more about the exact process, all I know is that the ring looked just like the picture when I saw it. We met up at Tyson’s corner, he gave me the ring, I stared at it for a couple of minutes, and I walked off and gave it to the girl. She loved it and at the end of the day that’s what matters.

3. The ring: The ring looks great. We wanted a unique look, because she did not want something that was similar to her sister’s (round center with diamonds down side) or her best friend’s (3 stone round with diamonds down the side) ring. The ring looks exactly how we imagined it. The best thing about it is the quality. That center stone is amazing. Trust me, it’s amazing! Many people have commented on how much fire and shine it has. The pear shape diamonds are also great quality and accent the center stone really well. All the diamonds match in color and shine. I paid less than what the retail jeweler wanted and the ring was appraised for way more than what I paid for, so I am a happy camper.

Overall, it was a great experience and my fiancé loves the ring till today. Now the time has come to make a matching wedding band for her and a unique wedding band for me."