Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

Searching furniture with secret compartments

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Searching furniture with secret compartments

I need some help. I got a prety nice vault at my home but the bad guys always wil find a way to open it or to break it out of the wall..

I saw once in a shop in London some fine craftmanship. It was a normal looking furniture, a bit Japanese, with hidden compartments.

And it was made so precise that after searching for 20 minutes I still cound't find the hidden compartement.

The price of this furniture was about 15k. So not cheap.

Offcourse I can't remember the shop or the name/style of this concept. So I hope that anyone here know what I'm talking about becouse I can't find it anymore..

Tnx for the help!